The staff at Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee have curated information to help you navigate day-to-day life during COVID-19. We will maintain and add to this resource as new and different information becomes available. Additionally, we invite you to visit our Clubs@Home Member Resources page, which features additional parent resources as well as full weeks of activities for youth to stay engaged while staying safe at home.
As always: Stay Safe, Stay Smart, Stay Home.
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- How to prevent getting sick
- How to be prepared during COVID-19: Stay informed, Take Preventative Steps, Watch for Symptoms
- Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions
- How to run essential errands during COVID-19: Grocery Shopping, Take-Out, Banking, Getting Gas, and Doctor Visits.
- Best practices for grocery shopping during COVID-19
- How to wear a mask
- How NOT to wear a mask
- No sew face mask plans | Video 1 | Video 2 | Video 3
- How to sew a face mask
- Laundry Best Practices
- How to clean and disinfect your cell phone
- COVID-19 tips from Advocate Aurora Health | Consejos COVID-19 de Advocate Aurora Health