- Vaccine Education – We are joining local, state and national health organizations in urging anyone who is eligible to get vaccinated against COVID-19 to do so. We invite you to click here to view educational resources about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Member Mask Policy – Due to Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee’s commitment to the health and safety of our Club members and staff, masks are required inside all Clubs. This applies to all children aged 3 and up, and adults. Children should arrive at Club with a mask. If your child does not have a mask, BGCGM staff will be happy to provide one. Additionally, we ask that all parents and guardians wear a mask during drop-off and pick-up, even while outside the Club. Together we can slow the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions, please contact your Club manager.
- COVID-19 Information & Best Practices – Our staff has curated information to help you navigate day-to-day life during COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols document – We invite you to view our COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols document to see how we’re maintaining safe practices as we welcome our members back to our Clubs.
- Talking to youth about Coronavirus | Hablarle a sus hijos sobre el COVID-19 – This guide helps parents and guardians navigate the difficult topic of discussing COVID-19 with children.
- Qualifying Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Members Can Access Free Or Discounted Internet – Qualifying households will receive 2 (two) free months of Comcast’s Internet Essentials WiFi service, which is normally available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month plus tax. To find out if your household qualifies, go to www.internetessentials.com/covid19 to apply before June 30, 2022.
Families can cancel service after two months with no obligation. Families can also purchase a computer from Comcast for $149. For more information, go to www.internetessentials.com/covid19 or call 1-855-846-8376.
Additionally, Spectrum is offering discounted internet service to qualifying families, including a free internet modem and optional in-home Wi-Fi service. The offer is not valid for current Spectrum subscribers. For more information and to see if you qualify, go to https://www.spectrum.com/browse/content/spectrum-internet-assist
Note: BGCGM is not recommending or endorsing these efforts, this information is simply being shared as a potential resource.