The start of the 2019/20 academic year will bring with it operational changes for Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee. Many factors are considered when deciding where to operate Clubs sites, including the fluctuation of Wisconsin state funding for after-school programming, and the strategic assessment of community demand.
As such, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee will be opening four new sites starting in August:
- Kluge Club – 5760 N 67th St.
- Open for summer programming beginning June 14
- Milwaukee Academy of Science Club – 2000 W Kilbourn Ave.
- Northwest Catholic Club- 7140 N 41st St.
- Prince of Peace Club – 1646 S 22nd St.
Three current Club locations will be closing with the start of the 2019/20 academic year:
- Brown Deer High School Club – 8060 N. 60th St.
- Destiny High School Club – 7210 N. 76th St.
- St. Joan Antida Club – 1341 N. Cass St.
Boys & Girls Clubs aim to provide access in the areas of greatest need, and to be A Club for Every Kid by offering services such as meals, homework assistance, college and career services, a fun atmosphere and more. Contact a Club near you for enrollment information today.