Boys & Girls Clubs Meal Continuation Program
We are excited to begin re-opening select Club locations on June 8, and invite you to register now for summer programming. In lieu of providing the traditional Club member experience during our shutdown period, Boys & Girls Clubs staff compiled a multitude of fun and educational activities for members and their families to enjoy. We encourage you to enjoy these activities to ensure learning continues at home.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee’s meal continuation plan will ensure children 18 years of age or younger receive three meals per day, Sunday – Saturday, through the closure. This includes the spring break time period.
NOTE: Due to the Memorial Day holiday, our Monday, May 25 meal distribution has been moved to Tuesday, May 26.
Please view the list below and navigate to your nearest participating Club using this map:
- Each Monday we will be distributing 21 meals for each child 18 years old and under. (3 meals/day for 7 days).
- Please arrive prepared to carry and transport a large amount of food, as well as educational materials. Meal sites are open 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. or while supplies last. Also, please follow social distancing guidelines while at meal sites to ensure the safety of all participating.
- Daniels-Mardak Club (4834 N. 35th St, Milwaukee, WI 53209)
- LaVarnway Club (2739 N. 15th St, Milwaukee, WI 53206)
- Davis Club (1975 S. 24th St, Milwaukee, WI 53204)