Connect and Celebrate at Camp Whitcomb/Mason
Camp isn’t just for kids; people of all ages can enjoy Camp Whitcomb/Mason! Whether you’re planning a birthday party, family reunion or company retreat, we have the perfect setting and all the amenities to make your gathering memorable.
Get Back to Nature
Camp Whitcomb/Mason is a favorite year-round destination for school field trips and corporate and group retreats. Come explore the beauty of nature just miles outside of the city.
For inquiries and reservations, contact our office at (262) 538-1190.
With 300 acres of rolling hills, forests and wetlands plus the shores of Lake Keesus, Camp Whitcomb/Mason is the perfect destination for the day or a few nights. We offer a variety of programs that fit with school curriculum and can accommodate groups as large as 180 people on just one side of camp.
To learn more about our programs for school groups, call our office (262) 538-1190 or email Jackie Folak at JaclynF@BoysGirlsClubs.org.
Take a break from the fast pace and distractions of city life. Located in Hartland, Wisconsin approximately 35 miles northwest of Milwaukee, Camp Whitcomb/Mason offers group accommodations within 300 acres of natural features such as hills, fields, wetlands and forests.
Camp Food Service is required with overnight accommodations at Meinerz Friendship Lodge and James Lodge.
Meinerz Friendship Lodge, located on the west side of Camp, serves as Camp’s main lodge. The facility offers 12 cabins and sleeps 18 people, accommodating 216 people total. Additional amenities include:
- A community/dining hall with a fireplace, classroom, restroom and shower facilities
- Two apartments, each with two bunk beds and a private bathroom
- Fireplace and main room
- Counselor room with private door – sleeps two
James Lodge is located on the east side of Camp and is equipped with heating and air conditioning. The facility consists of:
- A community room with a fireplace and comfortable seating
- Two conference/breakout rooms
- Dining hall with a fireplace
- Conveniently attached dorms and apartments with both restroom and shower facilities
Overnight accommodations are for 120 people and include:
- Eight dorms. Each sleeps 12 in bunk beds and includes an attached room with one bunk bed. Each dorm level has two bathrooms with showers.
- Four private apartments. Apartments are located on the upper level, each with a private bathroom and two single beds.
Stiemke Lodge is a self-contained lodge located on the east side of Camp. The facility sleeps up to 40, is equipped with heating and offers:
- Community room with fire place and three season porch
- Classroom/dining room and game room in basement
- Kitchen with one refrigerator, two ovens and a prepping island